Items that should not be bonded
Do not use for polyethylene, polypropylene, silicone resin, fluorine resin, precious metal, expensive items and objects.
Conditions that should not be bonded
- When bonding surfaces that do not adhere to each other.
- When the bonding surface is small.
- Galvanized surfaces.
How to use
- Hold it the opening upward and turn the cap clockwise together with the nozzle.Fastening slowly until the end causes the lug inside the nozzle to make a hole ( be careful because the liquid may be ejected if you hold the tube strongly )
- Only turn the cap anti-clockwise slowly when using it.
- Apply a small amount on one bonding surface without spreading it and align the other bonding surface as it is and keep it fixed, paying attention so that the adhesive does not stick to your fingers, etc. It takes about several seconds to three minutes depending on the materials and the temperature and humidity at which bonding is carried out.
- If there is any excess adhesive, wipe off the tip of the container with a cloth, etc. and store in a cold and dark place such as a refrigerator after firmly closing the cap. Remove any stains, dust or moisture on the bonding surface using a piece of dry cloth ( when the surfaces are stained with oil or grease, remove such stains using alcohol or benzine and dry well ).
- Wipe off the excess adhesive stuck to the nozzle tip after use, and store after firmly fastening the cap.
- Cleanly remove any stains from bonding surfaces.
- Be careful because the products bonds the skin together. If your fingers, etc., become bonded together or to something, do not try to peel them off forcibly, but slowly peel them off by massaging and undoing the bonded portion in warm water. If it still cannot be peeled off, use a glue remover.
- If it happens to get in your eyes, immediately flush your eyes in plenty of water seek medical attention. Do not try peel it off forcibly or rub your eyes.
- When a lot of this products adheres to cloth, etc., be careful of burn injuries because it produces heat.
- Keep away form open flame.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only for intended.
NISO Super Glue SG-3ml
- Product Code: NI036
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: RM0.00